Tuesday 28 June 2016

Live It Up

Afternoon chums!

I hope you are all well.

I've not posted in a few days as I have been so busy with magazine commissions. I have at last a few moments to spare, so here we go...


Items needed...

Scrapbook/journal items: Insta Squares & Pieces - Birthday - Simple Stories
Card stock; aqua
Gems

This is another make that demonstrates how you can use scrapbook/journaling products to create a quick and simple last minute card. Just add a bit of bling and you're ready to go.

I love sets that have different elements that coordinate as it makes it much easier to sort a card layout, colours and so on.

I hope you liked this little make and will pop back again soon. TTFN! x

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card and love the idea of the sentiment and elements, thanks
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Love the sentiment taking centre stage. Creative Blessings, Tracy x