Sunday 5 June 2016

Flower Circles

Happy Sunday lovelies!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

I'm back with another Kraft card! This one features a stamp by Carabelle Studio. A while ago I came across this and some other gorgeous stamps by this brand whilst browsing through the That's Crafty website. For this card I used Les P'tits Ronds Par Azoline...


Items needed...

Stamps: Les P'tits Ronds Par Azoline (SA60061) - Carabelle Studio; Sentiment Sampler - Paper Smooches
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Gel pen: black, white
Gems: black

I stamped the image so that it just went off the card blank. After drawing the border around the blank I then highlighted some of the design with the white gel pen.

I hope you like this little Krafty make. I have found my mojo again and I've been making lots of cards using scrapbooking/journalling papers, cards and die-cuts!

Thank you for popping in, ttfn! x


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is beautiful love the stamp and of course your wonderful border
Faith
x