Sunday 22 May 2016

Watermelon Party Set Part 1

Happy Sunday all!

In this month's issue of Crafts Beautiful (June 2016) I have a cute little party set that I created using the Silhouette Curio. As I did four makes, I thought I would split them into two posts.

Here is the party invitation...


...and the 3D melon slice...


The full projects can be found in the current issue or here on the Crafts Beautiful website. This cute set is perfect for a summer party. 

You can't really see in the top photo, but the 'party' is printed and then embossed, all done by the Curio.

I hope you like the first part of my mouthwatering makes, I'll be back soon with part 2.

Thanks for looking! x


3 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a FUN card and that slice of watermelon - delicious!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW LURVE those cards, great ideas and love the fact you used the Curio, shame I won't get one, will have to stay with my Cameo :(.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Super makes, that 3D watermelon looks good enough to eat. Creative Blessings, Tracy x