Monday 2 May 2016

Cute Elephant

Afternoon lovelies!

I hope you are all well and enjoying your Bank Holiday (if you are in the UK & R.O.I). If not, I hope you are enjoying your Monday!

Here is a cute little elephant card I made for my adorable niece's second birthday.

I used a gorgeous Craft Asylum die-set by Sizzix called Elephant Duo. This card features the smaller of the two elephants.



Items needed...

Dies: Craft Asylum Elephant Duo #660496 - Sizzix
Card stock: aqua, black, pale pink, white
Gems: clear
Adhesives

I die cut the elephant from a white panel of card, slightly smaller than the blank and then inlaid the coloured elephant pieces into it. I love the way the border of the little heart dies have embossed around the actual cut.

I'm really pleased because she was visiting up from London yesterday and she adored the little card :o)

I'm going to sign off for now, thanks for stopping by and I hope to catch you soon! xxx


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A PERFECT card and delicate colours for a little girl, LOVE it.