Saturday 28 May 2016

Blah Blah Bird

Happy Saturday!

Hello to my new follower Taunya! 

We are having a Bank Holiday here in the UK, and so far the weather is glorious. I've just spent half an hour in the garden with the chickens. Hyacinth and Daisy are settling in great with Babs and Hattie.

Now onto the crafty stuff..

I'd like to share with you the card I did for my brother-in-law James. 



Items needed...

Stamps: Tim Holtz Crazy Thoughts (CMS238) - Stampers Anonymous; Bird Cages (10001188) - Artemio; Shadows - Paper Smooches; A Little Bird... (40-327) - Penny Black
Ink pads: Onyx Black, Smokey Gray - Versafine
Cardstock: kraft
Black fine liner
White gel pen

Inside the card I used the sentiment from the Penny Black set, it says ' A little bird told me how old you are! So I ate it!'

I love the combo of black, white and kraft, I think I might have to have a play with some more cards.

I do hope you like my little make, it was quite quick and easy to do. Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon. x


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This gave me a giggle, love it. Love the edge too.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Such a fun card, I love white on kraft card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x