Saturday 10 October 2015

Snowy Polar Bear

Afternoon peepsicles!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far. 

I'm here with the last of the three cute Christmas characters I did for the current issue (#87) of PaperCrafter. Thank you all for your lovely comments regarding the robins and the penguin and an even bigger thank you for those of you that have either downloaded them from the PaperCrafter site or have purchased the magazine :o)

This card features a cute polar bear sat in the snow, complete with woolly hat and scarf...


Don't forget, you can download the three images to keep and colour in for free from the PaperCrafter website. Click here to take you to the polar bear download. There are lots of other projects, ideas and freebies available on the site.

I hope you have enjoyed these little characters. I have some cute illustrated Christmas houses in the current issue (Christmas Special) of Crafts Beautiful (the sister of PaperCrafter), so I will post those up for you soon.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and I'll be back soon. TTFN! xx

post signature

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

He's so cute! I want to poke his belly hehe! Your designs are adorable!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thank you so much for these cute images. and the tutorial in the magazine.