Saturday 1 August 2015

Cosmic Colours Challenge #15 - Winner and Top 3!

Happy Saturday crafty chums!

I've been away up in North Yorkshire visiting my mum who is still in hospital. It was lovely to see her and she is making excellent progress after her stroke. She was whizzing around the corridors with her new zimmer frame. I couldn't keep up! :o)

Before I announce the Winner and Top 3 of Challenge #15, I just want to say hello to June and Stephen, some very special and dear friends. It was lovely to see you both and I meant what I said about the house hunting ;o)

Anyhoo, onto the bit you've been waiting for. Thank you for all your gorgeous entries, as usual it was very difficult to choose the winner.

However, after a lot of deliberation I managed and the very lucky winner of a £10.00 Gift Voucher from Digi Stamp Boutique is....

#10 - Jennifer G!


Congratulations Jennifer! If you send me your full name and email address through my contact page, I will get your voucher sorted out. Don't forget to grab your 'Winner' badge to proudly display on your blog.

The 'Top 3' are - 

#7 - Bunny
#13 - Cornelia
#16 - Taunya

Well done to you all. Please grab your 'Top 3' badge for your blog!

Thank you again for all your beautiful entries. I have a bit of catching up with things as I've been away, but I'll be back later today with a new challenge for you.

Until then... xx

post signature


4 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Oh my gosh! YAY!! Thank you so much Colette, I'm SUPER excited and honored you chose my card! Congrats to the Top 3 as well. I'm sending you a message now! :)

Bunny said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to everyone else.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks, Colette - totally delighted you choose my card sa one of the top3! Congrats to Jennifer and my fellow top 3! And again you have an enticing color palette - I think I need to play :)))

Scrapper Myra said...

Congrats winners!