Tuesday 14 April 2015

To My Core - Using Cricut® Explore (Hey! It rhymes)

Hi peeps! 

I know it's been a few days since my last post. I've not been too good of late and the hospital changed my meds... let's just say that I know what the hippies of the late 1960's felt like after eating magic mushrooms. Cor! Trippin' or what? 

The side effects are now subsiding and I'm back on Earth - I think :oD

Luckily I have a few cards that I did a while ago so I'd like to show this little cutie.



What you need...

Digital die image: Eaten Apple (#M46B9F) Preserves cartridge - Cricut®
Font: Birthday Cakes cartridge - Cricut®
Card stock: cream, green, pale yellow, red, white
Cricut® Vinyl - Midnight
Ribbon: red grosgrain
Pearls: black
Adhesives

What you do...

Select image and place on the Design Space. 
Add the sentiment and edit with the Birthday Cakes font.
Cut the apple segments in cream, green, pale yellow and red card stock and sentiment with the Midnight vinyl.
Assemble the apple core and adhere to the bottom of a white A6 top fold blank along with the sentiment.
Add two black pearls to the centre of the core and finish with red grosgrain tied around the top of the blank.

The Preserves cartridge has over 300 images perfect for those of you who like to make jams, jellies and chutneys etc. Or, of course you can just add an image to a card for a super cute greeting! It is available as a cartridge or as a digital download.

I've got a few more catch up things to show you, so I'll be back soon with those, but for now take care and thanks for dropping by. xx

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Colette, hope you are feeling better soon. What a cute card!
Hugs
Dawn x