Monday 20 April 2015

Doodle Flower 2 - Dilly Beans/Incy Wincy

Good heevnin' peeps!

I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 

It's Monday so that means a new challenge over at Incy Wincy. This week we have a challenging challenge for you - 'Faux Techniques'. We also have two sponsors! The brilliant Flat Friends and Dilly Beans.

Now back to the faux techniques. Hmmm, what to do? I was going to do faux stitching until I saw some of my lovely teamies had created some gorg cards with this technique.

As I had chosen Doodle Flower 2 by Dilly Beans I decided to create a faux stamped doodle border around the edge of my card to keep in with the doodle theme. 

Here is what I came up with...


Coloured by Cosmic Strawberry - Image by Dilly Beans

What you need...

Card stock: white
Promarkers: Fire Wood, Oasis
Fine liner pen: black
Rub-on sentiment: Thank You - Pebbles Inc
Adhesives

What you do...

Print the image onto white card and colour in.
Mat onto a 12.5cm square white blank, making sure the flower sits at the lower right corner.
Doodle a two line border around the edge of the card with black fine liner and then divide into little squares colouring in alternate ones with the black pen.
Add the sentiment to the top left corner.

Are you a bit stuck for faux technique ideas? Splitcoast Stampers have some great ideas, click here to take you to the Handmade Tutorials page.

If you want to have a browse at all the lovely images that can be purchased from our fantastic sponsors, then click on their badge below to take you to their shop - I know you won't be disappointed.





It would be great to see your creative makes in this week's challenge. Head on over to Incy Wincy to have a peek at the fab DT makes and for oodles of inspiration. Go on, have a go and fake it!

Thanks for dropping by, take care and I'll be back soon ;o) x

post signature

1 comment:

Nikki said...

This is such a kewl idea Colette wouldn't have thought of doing that hugs Nikki