Sunday 1 September 2013

August Candy Winner!

Hello lovelies!
 
Well, it's that time again when I announce the winner of the blog candy. As I normally do, I gave everyone who left a comment a number and chose the winning number through Random.Org.
 
Below is the list of entries and a snapshot of the winning number picked...

1 Ardilla
2 Iris
3 Jayvalikka
4 Nikki
5 Divya
6 Marta
7 Glo
8 Fit Kitty
9 Sindhu
10 Paperkate
11 Lucretia
12 Elly
13 Suman
14 Carmen
15 Queencormack
16 Catherine
17 Jessie
18 Anuprem
19 Dr Sonia
20 Pieces&paper
21 Tanjaivse
22 Bhawana
23 Ainac
24 Jenn

The number picked for August (drum roll please).... #14 Carmen!!!! Congratulations Carmen! Please email me with your address and I'll ship your goodies off to you.

I have more new followers to my blog this month, so I'd like to say hello and thank you for joining me. I will be posting links in my sidebar to your wonderful blogs.
 
Many, many thanks to those who entered the giveaway. As usual, I will be posting a new candy for September later. Until then, take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend :o) xxx
 
post signature

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thanks for the chance and Congrats to Carmen :)