Friday 22 March 2013

Google Friends Connect :o(

Mornin' all!

This is just a quick post. Some of you may or may not know that Google is discontinuing its Google Friends Connect from 1st July 2013. This means you will no longer be able to follow a blog this way.


All of those hard earned followers you have spent so long in getting will be lost (apparently) so you won't be able to see the little avatar of who follows you and link to their blog. I have a list of the blogs I follow with links in the sidebar, so I can always keep up.

I've had the 'feed button' and the 'follow me by email' buttons on my side bar for some time. Another way you can become a follower is by Bloglovin. It's actually a great tool. Free and easy to sign up, and it is basically a massive directory of blogs.

You get updates of the blogs you follow, so you can pop in and see the latest post. I actually put the Bloglovin link in the sidebar before I found out about GFC being discontinued.

I know I have quite a few followers who follow me by email, feeder or just add my blog to their favourites bar and pop in every so often.

If you would like to follow me, I think the best way would be by email or through Bloglovin. I must admit, I'm not one for gaining as many followers as I can. My blog is about me, showcasing my makes and creations, tutes and other ramblings. Plus, I enjoy writing the posts!!!
 
True followers are precious and I think they will always follow you by any means and I love mine :o)
 
Ta ta for now and I'll be back soon with another 'make' xxx
 
post signature


No comments: